**Course is open! Take advantage of early bird pricing while it lasts!**
Are you ready for the trip of a lifetime?
Yes, this is possible.
You have big travel dreams. A bucket list that is miles long. You'd love to see the world with your family by your side.
But what is life really like right now?
Hectic. Busy. Stressful. Always running from one activity to another. Juggling all of your commitments and never saying "no" because you don't want to let anyone down. Trying to save up for a vacation, but never quite getting there because other expenses always seem to pop up.
That was us, too.
I get it. Two years ago, we were your typical over-busy parents of four young kids. We were overcommitted and unfulfilled, doing everything that, in theory, we loved. But it wasn't making us happy.
It doesn't have to be that way.
Imagine what life could be if you ignored everything you are "supposed" to do. If you took a step outside of your comfort zone and finally made a change. How would you design your ideal life?
You can travel full-time with your family.
If your ideal life involves seeing the world alongside the people who mean the most to you, then you're in the right place. I can teach you absolutely everything you need to know to take your life on the road and live out your ultimate travel dreams.
You'll learn how to:
- Declutter your life of unfulfilling activities, possessions, and relationships
- Budget for and afford full-time family travel (without being an influencer!)
- Tie up all loose ends so you can leave home for a long-term trip
- Pack efficiently with everything you'll need
- Relax in comfy accommodations and explore the must-see sights in every destination
- Succeed at homeschooling and parenting on the road and nurture the relationships that matter the most
...and so much more!
This course is jam-packed with valuable information from a family who has been in your shoes, taken the leap, and found the joy we were searching for! I hope you join us — it's going to be so much fun!
- You can afford this — here's how! (4:43)
- Working on the road
- How to find the perfect remote job
- Why slow travel saves you money
- Home Sweet Road: what to do with your house while you travel!
- Set your family gap year budget (5:24)
- Create-Your-Own Budget Spreadsheet (3:10)
- Tips for traveling on a small budget
- How to get started roadschooling
- Comply with legal requirements
- Decide what to teach
- Meet the standards
- Online roadschool resources
- Roadschool supplies worth buying
- Establish a schedule
- Set up a school tracker
- Fine-tune your approach
- Lifeschooling & teaching life skills
- Teaching extracurriculars
Hi, I’m Megan!
I've been traveling full-time with my husband and four young kids for over a year and a half now. I founded Family Gap Year Guide to empower other families to enrich their lives and strengthen their relationships while following their dreams of seeing the world!
I can't wait to take this journey together — see you inside!